Sunday 24 January 2010

Priests and Blogs

In his  message for World Communication Day, the  Holy Father  offers encouragement to priests to become bloggers that  the Gospel may be heard everywhere.



"Priests are thus challenged to proclaim the Gospel by employing the latest generation of audio-visual resources – images, videos, animated features, blogs, websites – which, alongside traditional means, can open up broad new vistas for dialogue, evangelisation and catechesis," he said. " -From the Daily Telegraph report.

I think the Pope must have had in mind the many priestly bloggers out there, who are already labouring in the virtual vineyard, catechising, evangelising and inspiring us all.
My favourites are all linked in the sidebar, but I see Fr. Finigan has a much more extensive list on his excellent blog.
(I am sorry I can't make  links, I am using a different computer at the moment and different network, and it just won't  do links!Hopefully, back to normal later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment