Tuesday 28 July 2009

Just 'Chillin!'

Well, the school holidays are here at last, and it's a great joy to have nearly all our children at home with us for the six weeks.
We can do things in our own time, live life at our own pace, away from the demands that school life can impose on families, for a while.
So far, we have enjoyed a wonderful camping weekend, with other family members- lots of aunts, uncles and cousins to share news, relax among, as they say, 'chill out'.

Then, our friends, Richard, Rosie and their family came to stay with us for a short visit, as did my sister and her husband, so the relaxation and 'chilling out' was extended for a little longer!

Spending time with the family and friends has been lovely, but as it meant that I had no time to catch up with other bloggers' news, or post any myself, I thought I'd post this short explanation of absence, in case anyone thought my blog had gone into hibernation for the summer!

Also, I'm going to have to get down to some serious housework soon...........

No comments:

Post a Comment