Monday 23 August 2010

Off to Walsingham....and Ireland

We will be making our way to Our Lady's shrine at Walsingham this week for the Youth2000 prayer festival, which I mentioned the other day and which has become for our family, an unmissable, annual event.

The plan involved me  taking two of our children to Walsingham for some camping, before the prayer festival begins. With the sad news of my aunt's death, that plan is now altered to allow me to stop off near London and join my brother on a flight to  Ireland in order to attend her funeral on Wednesday.
Then, back to London to resume the journey to Walsingham.
At least, that's how it's looking at the moment....

I probably won't be able to post until after the bank holiday...so here's wishing you all a restful holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment